Monday, August 6, 2012

Indie Feature: Dollish Polish

Dollish Polish The Hero of Time

The Hero of Time is a polish created by Dolly in a Zelda Duo consisting of this one, The Hero of Time, and Hylian Princess.
  
The Hero of Time is a representation of Link, a hero in the game The Legend of Zelda: The Hero of Time.

The colors in this polish represent Link perfectly! Here is Link:

Now I'll show you the polish and let you decide if it's a great representation or not!


What do you think?
Now onto my swatch!
I decided to layer this polish over Icing Shimmer which is a gorgeous nude gold with gold shimmer. I thought it would compliment the gold/yellow glitter in the polish.


 w/flash

 in the shade

 natural light

close up

As you can see, the glitter consists of multiple shades of green glitter, brown, and yellow/gold.

Dollish Polish can be purchased through multiple online stores as well as through the Dollish Polish store. You can follow Dolly on Facebook as well to get shop updates!

I happened to purchase this polish through Overall Beauty's pre-sale a few weeks back. Overall Beauty shipped these super fast and they were packaged so well!! I will definitely be shopping from there again!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this one!! I just LOVE the glitters - personally I think she hit it on the head for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color, very fun and totally reminds me of Robin Hood, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love The Legend of Zelda ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks spot-on to me! Lovely combo, definitely reminiscent of Zelda....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need this in my life and on my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete